Brooklyn, New York
Page Ayres Cowley Architects, LLC was retained
to prepare a Master Plan for this church built in 1847 by Richard Upjohn.
The work was phased over four years and included installation of a
lead coated copper roof, replacement storm drainage, stained glass
window conservation, masonry conservation, and restoration of carved
stone ornamental features. Interior work has included replacement of
the boiler, underpinning, repairs to the organ chamber and new offices
for the Clergy. The project has been presented with awards from the
New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission, New York Landmarks
Conservancy and the Brooklyn Heights Association.